Stewardship is the wise management of everything God has entrusted us with.
Matthew 25:16-17, “16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more.”
- PUT HIS MONEY TO WORK: Jesus wasn’t a socialist that taught against private ownership or personal success, rather He promoted the principles of capitalism by teaching parables that exemplified individual prosperity and personal gain. His application was simple, “If people use their talents and work hard for personal gain- how much should His disciples work hard and use their talents for Kingdom success!”
- GAINED TWO MORE: Honestly evaluate your life and ask yourself, “Have I used my talents and abilities to gain success to help support the Kingdom of God?” Your answer will determine your heavenly rewards. Remember, you are not saved by works, but rather you are saved to do good works! And both salvation and good works are accomplished by faith.
- ARE YOU A MULTIPLIER?: Have you been successful at working hard on your job and using your talents to gain income? Have you been faithful then to give your best back to God? God has called you to be “blessed to be a blessing!”
Be a multiplier of God’s gifts and talents in your life!
- Be faithful in giving your tithes (10% of your total income) and offerings (anything you give after your tithes).
- Ask God to empower you to multiply and succeed at all you do.
- Live by the principle, “I’m blessed to be a blessing!”