After over 15 years of pastoring here are five kinds of people that I’ve noticed others always have a hard time being around and getting close to… so if you wanna grow in life don’t be like this:
- Those who take themselves too serious: Lighten up- learn to laugh at yourself; you’re not that deep.
- Those who don’t know how to forgive: If you’re always offended and make people feel uncomfortable because of the past you need to get off your high horse.
- Those who always talk about themselves: Try to listen more than you talk and ask others questions about their life, day, family and passion. Seven billion other people live here too.
- Those who don’t know how to learn: You don’t know everything and everyone doesn’t always need to know the little you do know.
- Those who only take but never give: Everyone can give something to someone- time, love, compliments and smiles are free so give them generously.
What’s the solution? Be like Jesus! Start with love… 1 John 4:7-8, “7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.”