This board held the plans to take over the world at Metro Praise International today! J/k But it did show how we can raise up 100,000 disciples in Chicago in 10 years!
RECAP FROM TODAY’S SERVICES
If each of our 185 youth/adult attendees in both services make one disciple a year, that then make a disciple a year for the next ten years, we will have over 189,000 disciples just in Chicago! Check the math below…
Start now: 185 disciples
- Year One (2018): 370 disciples
- Year Two (2019): 740 disciples
- Year Three (2020): 1,480 disciples
- Year Four (2021): 2,960 disciples
- Year Five (2022): 5,920 disciples
- Year Six (2023): 11,840 disciples
- Year Seven (2024): 23,680 disciples
- Year Eight (2025): 47,360 disciples
- Year Nine (2026): 94,720 disciples
- Year Ten (2027): 189,440 disciples
Bottom Line: If you’re a Christian you’re going to be serving God for the next 10 years no matter what. Why not make a disciple every year that makes a disciple for a total of 10 for you personally (set this as your goal) and then watch God make over 100,000 disciples in Chicago? Sounds like Jesus and the Great Commission to me!
Matthew 28:18-20, “18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”