The offering is a gift to God after our tithes.
2 Corinthians 9:7, “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
- FROM THE HEART: Offerings should be given from the heart and not the manipulation of man. One should pray and ask God to speak to their heart about giving what is best for their life and the Kingdom of God.
- NOT FORCED: Offerings are between you and God so you should never feel pressured to give. Your offerings must come from the joy of being blessed by God to be a blessing.
- CHEERFUL GIVER: The Bible states that, “God loves a cheerful giver!” Why? Because cheerful givers truly understand that they are sharing in the work of God upon the earth. We should enjoy giving God our offerings just as much and more than we enjoy spending our money on clothes, rent, cars, hobbies, or vacations!
Cheerfully give your offerings from a loving heart of generosity.
- Be a faithful tither.
- Never give under pressure or to please man.
- Give generous offerings to God from a cheerful heart!