The offering is a gift to God after our tithes.
2 Corinthians 9:14, “And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you.”
- GRACE: The biblical definition for grace not only refers to forgiveness of sin, but also it can mean, “the divine favor and blessing of God to His people.” In regards to offerings, we should consider everything we have and give to be because of the grace of God.
- SURPASSING GRACE: God loves to not only bless us with grace for our needs, but also to help meet the needs of others. So when we give offerings to support the ministry we are displaying the overflowing and surpassing grace of God in our lives.
- GOD GIVES GRACE: All that we have is because of God and His amazing grace. Therefore, just as we have freely received we should freely give and be the answer to people’s prayers for help!
The grace of God meets our needs and gives us enough to help others in need.
- Be a faithful tither.
- Acknowledge the blessings in your life given by the grace of God.
- Live a life of generous giving by the grace of God.