A hindrance is something that prevents us from being obedient to God’s commands.
James 5:7, “Be patient, then, brothers and sisters, until the Lord’s coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop, patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains.”
- BE PATIENT: Patience means, “to bravely endure times of waiting.” The good farmer cannot become impatient with the seeds he planted; he must bravely endure the time of waiting because if he tries to gather his crops too early he will lose his harvest.
- THE LORD IS COMING: Just like how we are patiently waiting for the second coming of Jesus, we must be like the farmer and patiently wait for our financial harvest.
- VALUABLE CROP: Remember as surely as good seed, in good ground, with good weather under the care of a good farmer will produce a good harvest- our good God will reward our good seed with a good harvest if we bravely endure the times of waiting!
Be patient in waiting for God to bless you.
- Be faithful in giving your tithes (10% of your total income) and offerings (anything you give after your tithes).
- Repent if you have become impatient with God.
- Ask God to teach you how to be patient!