Have you ever found yourself facing struggles and battles in your Christian life and wished there was a better way? Honestly, no real disciple of Christ truly wants to suffer defeat and live in compromise, however, many think that they have to settle for less than God’s best because they just don’t have the power to overcome their setbacks.
Understanding and receiving the grace of God can literally change one’s whole outlook and day-to-day life. As a result, it is my prayer that you are encouraged and challenged today as you learn about, “The Power of Grace!”
Ephesians 2:8-10, “8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith— and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
- Grace is God’s undeserved favor, love, help and enablement made available through Jesus Christ and given to believers by the presence of the Holy Spirit. Because of God’s grace, we can experience his mercy, forgiveness and the power to fulfill God’s purpose for our lives. (Fire Study Bible).
- God’s grace is His divine influence empowering us to live His amazing life (John 10:10).
SEVEN ASPECTS OF THE POWER OF GOD’S GRACE
- POWER FOR ETERNAL LIFE: Romans 5:17.
- POWER TO STRENGTHEN YOUR HEART FROM CONDEMNATION: Hebrews 13:9.
- POWER TO OPERATE IN GOD’S GIFTS: 1 Peter 4:10.
- POWER TO WORK HARD: 1 Corinthians 15:10.
- POWER TO REACH PEOPLE: 2 Corinthians 4:15.
- POWER TO LIVE A GENEROUS LIFE: Acts 4:33-35.
- POWER TO OVERCOME IN YOUR HOUR OF NEED: 2 Corinthians 12:9.
2 Corinthians 12:9, “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”