Not sure how much you keep up with the headlines but here are the kind of things that stick out to me from a Christian worldview as I see the non-Christians get on their “soapboxes.”
- The Oscars: They say they are against sexual exploitation yet they applaud a movie about a man in his 20’s having a sexual relationship with a 17yr old boy- “Call Me By Your Name.”
- Woman’s Rights: They say they want women to have control over their body but they never address how abortion murders another person’s body.
- Gun Control: Actors and newscasters want to disarm law abiding citizens in schools and not allow armed guards in schools yet most celebs and newscasters have armed guards follow them everywhere and gates around their homes.
- LGBT: They say they are against therapies helping people choose a different lifestyle- yet regarding the transgender they want to mutilate their healthy bodies and pump even children full of harmful chemicals while considering therapy “dangerous.”
- Free Speech: Places that are funded by tax payers- like universities- shut down speakers who disagree with their agenda- and yet they accuse the speaker they have disrupted in their free speech a fascist.
- Islam: Muslims from other countries talk about how hard it is to practice their religion in public without facing trouble in the U.S.- yet they never mention that in most- if not all- of the countries they came from kill Christians, practice sex trafficking and oppress even their own woman (plus kill apostates).
Does anyone else see how the world has gone mad? Truly, we need to pray and believe God for revival in the land!
2 Chronicles 7:14, “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”