Please allow me to be the kind of Facebook friend you need to spiritually mature you to fight the good fight of faith because you may be a spiritual snowflake if any of following these things are true about you:
- You get more mad at the preacher calling out your sin, than you are at the actual sin you’re committing.
- You feel like it’s your job to correct judgmental people in Christianity but you can’t handle being corrected for being lukewarm.
- You spend time around people who curse and take the Lord’s name in vain but get triggered when preachers use words like hell, damnation, and lake of fire.
- You don’t get offended by LGBTQ people living in blatant sin in your church but you get bothered by those who call your church’s leadership, “Spiritual Cowards.”
- You willing pay hundreds of dollars to go to conferences in the same church you give tithes/offerings to and freely volunteer at but get triggered when someone tells you the church you give to should give away their conferences for free.
- You take time to respond to posts like this one to make sure I am reminded to be more “balanced” and “loving” but you don’t say/write anything on the social media pages of all the greasy grace unbiblical churches to remind them to preach “truth” and “holiness.”
Triggered yet? If so, read what King Solomon wrote and let me love you with my open rebukes and endearing wounds!
Proverbs 27:5-6, “5 Better is open rebuke than hidden love. 6 Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.”